Green Fuel Heavy (GFH) is a complete fuel treatment solution for heavy fuel oils and marine fuel oils. Using a complex proprietary blend, GFH delivers optimal efficiency and significant cost reductions for your operation. All natural and non-toxic, GFH is bio-degradable and environmentally safe.
Understand the problems
associated with fuel
Heavy Fuel Oils (HFO) and Marine Fuel Oils (MFO) - though less expensive than diesel – come with their own unique set of problems caused by higher levels of inorganic content.
- Black particulate smoke emissions
- Cold corrosion
- Sludge build up
- Bacterial growth
Restore your fuel
Protect your investment
Reduce your costs
Improve your performance
Preserve the environment
How it works
- GFH uses powerful organometallic combustion improvers to greatly reduce unburned fuel, resulting in lower emissions and optimal fuel economy.
- Formulated with organometallic corrosion inhibitors and neutralisers, GFH prevents costly acid condensation and damage to the engine and fuel system. Less equipment replacement, downtime, and maintenance means less cost and subsequently more profit for your operation.
- GFH contains surfactants that both remove and clean these deposits and with regular use, continue to enhance engine lubricity and prevent future build up. These surfactants safeguard the optimal performance of your entire fuel delivery and injection system.
- GFH eliminates water from the fuel system and ensures any additional infiltration is rapidly removed. GFH effectively removes both the bacteria and sludge deposits from the fuel storage tanks. It also prevents further bacterial growth by ensuring any water or moisture in the fuel system continues to be removed.
Proven cost savings
GFH provides results at treatment rates of 1L: 4000L of fuel.
It has been independently tested and proven to reduce the cost of fuel, reduce emissions, and extend the working life of your assets. Used extensively by operators throughout Asia and the Pacific, it delivers a cost-effective and environmentally safe solution to the problem of increasing fuel and maintenance costs.
GFH is designed for use in seagoing merchant and commercial passenger vessels.
It is ideal for any application using Heavy Fuel or Marine Fuel Oils.
- Examples include:
- Power plants
- Desalination plants
- Completely oil/fuel soluble
- Stable in the presence of water
- All natural and non-toxic; no chemicals
- Contains no hydrocarbons, sulphur, phosphorous or metallic ingredients
- Burns completely to carbon dioxide
- Improves lubricity
- pH neutral
- Does not impact the octane rating or viscosity of your fuel
- No flammable chemicals
- Approved for transport by air & does not require a UN number